High-Performance Ski Touring Boots for Men with RECCO System and Optimal Comfort
The ZERO G PEAK CARBON ski touring boot from Tecnica is designed to be lightweight while offering high-end performance. The Wrapping Shell construction provides excellent foot support and a comfortable walk. The double-lock mechanism provides a solid, progressive flex for precise power transmission on the descent and natural roll-off on the ascent.
It features a RECCO system for safety, a waterproof gaiter to keep feet dry and a carbon-reinforced Vibram® sole for added rigidity. Thermo-formable Zero G C.A.S. booties ensure optimum comfort and heel support. The CAS shell is anatomically shaped and can be adjusted for personalized comfort. The shoe is strong, powerful and light thanks to a new generation of co-injected carbon shell material.
- Designed to be lightweight yet offer high-end performance, with excellent foot support and walking comfort.
- Featuring a double-lock mechanism for precise power transmission and natural roll-off when climbing.
- Features a RECCO system for safety, a Custom Adaptive Shape shell for a personalized fit and a carbon-reinforced Vibram® sole for added rigidity.
- Metatarsal width: 99mm
- Wrapping Shell construction for excellent foot support
- Double-lock mechanism for a solid, progressive flex
- Built-in RECCO system: allows rescuers to locate you using RECCO detectors in the event of an avalanche accident or if you find yourself lost in the wilderness. RECCO reflectors do not require activation or batteries to operate. We recommend wearing several of these reflectors to ensure optimum detection.
- Carbon fiber collar
- Waterproof gaiter to keep feet dry
- Free Move articulation with 75° amplitude
- Carbon-reinforced Vibram® sole for added rigidity
- Quick-Step-In inserts
- Power Lock: wide strap for greater transmission power
- Front tilt adjustment: origin 13°/spoiler +2
- Anatomical shape and modulated shoe volume for optimum fit and performance
- Weight: 990g per shoe